The following conditions apply when returning your new textbooks:
- The book must be returned along with the original receipt;
- The book is returned on or before the return deadline stamped on the back of the receipt;
- Textbooks are kept in the same condition as they were purchased;
- The shrink wrapping around the textbook is unopened;
- The CD's or access codes that came with the textbook are still intact and un-used; and,
- There is no writing or highlighting in the textbook.
Used textbooks are
Exchanges will be granted should you have dropped your course and require and different book.
The following items are final sale and are non-returnable:
- Used textbooks;
- Study Guides / Solutions Manuals;
- Custom published materials;
- lab gear (lab coats and goggles); and,
- I-Clickers (exchangeable if defective).
Defects / Exchanges
Should you find something defective with any item you have purchased at our store, please come into our store with your original receipt and we'll gladly assist you.
Distance Education Students
Please note that all sales to distance education students are final sale.
Should you encounter any problems with your purchase upon arrival, please contact our store at (604) 221-1822
Before opening the shrink wrapping or using any of your textbooks or course materials, ensure that you have indeed purchased the correct textbook(s) and materials for your course(s). Also keep your books in its original condition in case you drop your course(s) and a full refund may be granted considering the conditions posted above are met.